An Executive and Leadership Coach, with a passion to help people move forward in their career. Christine works with professionals to navigate career choices and challenges. She coaches Women Executives at Chief, and private clients in the media and tech industries. An Adjunct Professor at Pace University who teaches Career Strategies to Lubin Business Students. As a Career Counselor she works with both Graduate and Undergraduates in their career search.
She brings over 20+ years of Corporate Marketing experience from a variety of industries including Publishing, Major Entertainment Companies and Advertising.
My commitment is to help professionals and those new to the workforce to build, grow or change careers: Navigating with them through an ever-changing business environment where new competencies and vision may be necessary to succeed. Skilled in Team building, workshop facilitation and developing teams for top performance.
Motivating-Factors New York, NY
Owner/Founder July, 2018 - Present
Coaching consultancy that serves Women Executives and College Students. Current engagements include:
• Chief - Core Guide: Lead group coaching for Women Executives to successfully develop a leadership mindset to advance their careers
• Pace University - Lubin School of Business: Adjunct Professor teaching career planning and job search strategies to Sophomores
• Pace University – Career Counselor – Working with Graduates and Undergraduates at Lubin Business School s to develop resumes, cover letters, to secure employment
• Columbia University – Teachers College – Preferred Career Coach for Graduates
• Motivating-Factors – Executive Coach work with Career transitions and challenges in Tech and Media industries.
COACH CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Columbia University – Coaching Certification Program
Neethling Brain Instruments Assessments – Practitioner Certification
Columbia University – Certificate in Personal Leadership
Life Purpose Institute – Life Coach Certification
Georgetown University – Certificate in Non-Profit Management