The ICF chooses to associate with high-quality coach training schools who:
- Are philosophically aligned with us
- Teach in alignment with the ICF’s approach to professional coaching
- Operate with the intent of upholding the highest standards in the industry
The ICF ACTP ( Accredited Coach Training Program) credential is awarded to coach training programs whose principals have validated that the school meets or exceeds the standards we uphold. Programs that fulfill all certification requirements will:
- Receive the “ICF Approved” designation as an Accredited Coach Training Program
- Comply with industry standards
- Be included on the Accredited Coach Training Program list made available to the media and the public
- Be listed on the ICF web site and on the approved ICF coach training referral list
- Demonstrate that it adopts, aligns with, incorporates, and teaches the ICF Definition of Coaching, Code of Ethics, and Core Competencies, as published on the ICF website
Together, we can raise the general public’s awareness and credibility of the coaching profession!
For More Information and Specific Programs Available:
Visit www.coachfederation.org for a comprehensive listing of all of the organizations that offer Coach Specific Training programs that have met the criteria for the ICF’s Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
Although these organizations may offer other programs, only the programs listed here are ICF accredited. In order to be considered a graduate of an ACTP, you must be a graduate of the program within the organization.