- Different coach training program
- The core competencies
- The purpose of mentor coaching and how to find a mentor coach
- How to choose a coaching demo recording for submission, and
- Information on the Coach Knowledge Assessment
Who should attend:
- Coaches interested in learning more about the ICF credentialing process
- Coaches who are considering a training program and want to learn more about how the program meets the ICF credentialing process requirements
- Coaches who have completed the requirements and want support to get their application ready to submit.
- Coaches who have completed non ICF approved training and want to understand the application process.
- Credentialed and/or Mentor Coaches who want to learn more about the current credentialing process.
About the Presenter:
Mickey Gustafson is a Credentialing Coordinator with the International Coach Federation.
She joined ICF in 2014 and has supported the Credentialing department with extensive experience in customer service, marketing, and operations.