As a member of one of the most active and ambitious chapters of the ICF, your benefits specific to the New York City chapter include:
- Monthly meetings centered around an engaging coaching topic
- Special events for networking and community building
- The Speakers Bureau, designed to increase the visibility of local coaches
- Special Interest Groups
- The opportunity to build community and professional alliances with fellow coaches
- Leadership opportunities through committee participation and running for office
- Listing of your services on our chapter website
- The opportunity to advertise your classes and workshops in our semi-monthly broadcast at a reduced fee.
- No membership dues. Just designate our ICF-NYC chapter as your chapter of choice with ICF national.
Specific benefits that you will receive:
Exclusive Offers & Discounts. Several merchants have teamed up with ICF to provide special offers, deals and discounts exclusively to ICF members!
Chapter Events, virtual and in person. Each event features an engaging speakers on coaching topics and offers opportunities to network, learn and collaborate with colleagues.
Special events, such as panel discussions and International Coaching Week celebrations, are held periodically for fun, networking and community building.
Communities of Practice, currently include Leadership Coaching, Career Coaching. We encourage you to join – or start a group of your own!
Community building and professional alliances with fellow coaches through networking and sharing knowledge about coaching techniques and practice-building.
Get involved with an ICF-NYC committee. Include your voice in building and shaping our Chapter and coaching community.
To volunteer or to get more information about becoming a member, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Coaching School Discounts
For those of you interested in obtaining the 60 hours of coach specific training required by ICF, ICF-NYC has negotiated special discounts with these coaching schools:
Coaches Training Institute (CTI), Is offering $200 off their Fundamentals Program. The coupon code is Connect 2012. Contact Janaki Bakshi at email@example.com (Please mention that you are a member of the ICF NYC Chapter and that you are interested in making up the 60 hours of CST).
NeuroLeadership Coach Certification Training
For more information on NeuroLeadership Coach Certification Training, contact Robin Bowyer, (212) 645-3486 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org