- This event has passed.
Positive Psychology Coaching: Navigating Professional & Personal Success
July 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Title: Positive Psychology Coaching: Navigating Professional & Personal Success
Presenter: Clive M Leach
Date: July 25, 2018-05-19 Time: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
CCEs: 1.0 TBD
Co-Sponsored by ATC NYC and ICF NYC
Registration through ATD NYC: https://atdnyc.wildapricot.org/event-2906835
Registration ends on July 24, 2018 or when the session is full – whichever comes first
Register as a Guest through the ACT NYC link
Join us for an insightful, interactive webinar facilitated by Clive Leach, in which he will provide an engaging introduction to the application of Positive Psychology Coaching in the workplace.
Drawing upon the very latest global research and his own extensive international experience as an organizational coach, working within the corporate, government and education sectors, participants will:
- Be provided with an overview of latest global research on the application and integration of Positive Psychology into coaching practice and the workplace.
- Explore the Well-being and Performance Framework.
- Learn how coaching can build PERMAH (Positive Emotions, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, Accomplishments & Health) and optimal functioning for you and your clients.
In the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world we all live in today, investing in well-being is essential for sustaining the resilience and mental toughness required to navigate life and achieve both professional and personal success.
The reality is that when asked how they are most people answer “OK”. The truth is that many are neither feeling good or functioning well. Research suggests that:
- Stress is one of the biggest causes of absenteeism at a cost of $billions
- At any one time only 30% of the workforce are likely to be truly engaged
- Retaining talent is an increasing challenge and impacts on the bottom line
Positive Psychology has been described as the ‘science of what makes life worth living’. The evidence is building that its application results in less anxiety and stress, coupled with increased levels of hope and resilience. This in turn, contributes directly to greater well-being, physical health, life satisfaction and performance in work, study and life.
Positive Psychology is increasingly being used by executive coaches, L&D professionals and business leaders, in order to help organizations reap tangible benefits, relating to profitability, productivity, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Presenter Bio: Clive Leach M. Org. Coaching
Clive has worked extensively within the Government, corporate and education sectors as an executive, leadership and career coach. He also designs and facilitates highly rated global workshop programs in focusing on Well-being, Mental Toughness, Positive Education and Coaching Skills within workplaces, learning institutions and communities.